2019 Flote Meme Competition Winner.
Three master-memers will win up to 2 ETH
and achieve meme-immortality!
Prepare for all-out meme warfare!
D¢ENT Co. has teamed up with Flote to raise the bar on their annual Meme Contest with a creative and lucrative set of prizes for the Flote users who make the best memes!
The winning entries will be immortalized as a limited edition NFT on the Ethereum blockchain that grants the lucky owners exclusive access to a t-shirt featuring your meme, which will be added to the D¢ENT Co. Flote Collection. Winners will also receive 50% of the sales of their NFTs and 2.5% of all secondary sales commissions until the end of time. In addition, winners will receive one of their NFTs and t-shirt mentioned above. (what’s an NFT?)
? Prize Pool Structure:
? 1st PLACE – Limited-Edition NFT #1 of 5 and T-shirt featuring your meme, PLUS 50% commission on the sale of the remaining 4 NFTs.
(1st Place NFTs valued at 1 ETH. Possible commission is 50% of 1 ETH x 4 NFTs = 2 ETH)
? 2nd PLACE – Limited-Edition NFT #1 of 10 and T-shirt featuring your meme, PLUS 50% commission on the sale of the remaining 9 NFTs.
(2nd Place NFTs valued at .25 ETH. Possible commission is 50% of .25 ETH x 9 NFTs = 1.125 ETH)
? 3rd PLACE – Limited-Edition NFT #1 of 20 and T-shirt featuring your meme, PLUS 50% commission on the sale of the remaining 19 NFTs.
(3rd Place NFTs valued at .1 ETH. Possible commission is 50% of .1 ETH x 19 NFTs = .95 ETH)
Check out these 2019 entries for inspiration
Winners will be determined by the following point system:
⭐ Like – 1 point
♻️ Repost – 2 points
↩️ Reply – 3 points
? Facebook post – 5 points
? Tweet – 5 points
? Official Rules:
- All entries must be posted to Flote by 11:59 PM PST on 10/30/2020.
- Subject matter should convey the benefit of Flote over big tech social networks.
- Memes must include www.joinflote.com and/or your Flote profile link (ex. flote.app/flote).
- Meme posts must include #flotememecontest in the body of the post.
- Original memes only!
- Only Flote accounts with an uploaded profile avatar will be counted for Likes, Reposts, and Replies. Replies will only be counted once per user.
- Participants must include a link for Facebook posts and tweets as a reply or in the body of the meme submission post. Facebook posts and tweets will only be counted once per meme post. If your Facebook post or tweet is set to private, participants must include a screenshot of the meme post on those platforms.
- Unlimited entries per participant.
Redeeming Your Winnings:
The winners will be publicly announced and directly notified on October 31st. To take possession of their limited-edition NFT and all associated sales commissions the winners must have a MetaMask wallet installed on their browser and will need to provide their wallet address. Sales of their winning meme NFT are not guaranteed. Commissions will be paid to the winners MetaMask wallet immediately upon any sale or secondary sale of their NFT.
What is an NFT?
An NFT is a Non-Fungible Token which is a piece of digital property that, unlike other cryptocurrencies are not divisible. They are a finite, immutable, non-counterfeitable collectible.
2019 Flote Meme Competition 2nd Place Winner